2022 Nevada Live Results


Election Date November 8, 2022
Where to Vote Find your Polling Place 
Polls Close 10:00 PM Eastern Time
On this Page Results for U.S. Senate, Governor, U.S. House, State Legislature

U.S. Senate

Consensus Forecast

Democratic Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto is seeking a second term against the state's former Attorney General, Adam Laxalt. There is near unanimity among forecasters that this race is a toss-up.


Consensus Forecast
Tilt Republican

Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak is in a tough reelection battle with Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo as he seeks a second term.

U.S. House

Consensus Forecast
Safe R
Leans D

Nevada Democrats controlled the redistricting process; the new map made competitive districts 3 and 4 a few points more favorable for the party. To accomplish this, however, Las Vegas-based District 1 went from a district Biden won by 25% in 2020 to one Biden would have won by about 9%. Now all three seats are in play, and it is possible Republicans end up with all four of the state's districts.

State Senate

CNalysis Forecast
Safe Democratic

Democrats hold a narrow 11-9 majority over Republicans in the Nevada State Senate. There is one vacancy. Members serve four-year staggered terms; half of the districts are up for election this year.

The CNalysis model showed Democrats with a 83% probability of maintaining control of the State Senate. Republicans had an 17% chance of winning the chamber.

State House

CNalysis Forecast
Safe Democratic

Democrats hold a 25-16 margin over Republicans in the Nevada State Assembly. There is one vacancy. Members serve two-year terms.

The CNalysis model gave Democrats a 72% likelihood of maintaining control. Republicans had a 22% probability of gaining control. There was a 6% chance that the chamber would be evenly split.