LIVE RESULTS

2022 Connecticut Live Results

Overview

Election Date November 8, 2022
Where to Vote Find your Polling Place and Hours
Polls Close 8:00 PM Eastern Time
On this Page Results for U.S. Senate, Governor, U.S. House, State Legislature

U.S. Senate

Consensus Forecast
Safe Democratic

Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal is favored to win a third term.

Governor

Consensus Forecast
Likely Democratic

Democratic Gov. Ned Lamont is seeking a 2nd term. He is being challenged by GOP nominee Bob Stefanowski in a rematch of the 2018 election, which Lamont narrowly won, 49% to 46%. Polling indicates Lamont should prevail by a wider margin this time.

U.S. House

Consensus Forecast
5
Toss-up
2
Likely D
1,3-4
Safe D

These elections will be conducted using redistricted boundaries. No Republican has won here since 2006, but District 5 has turned into a highly competitive race. The other four Democratic incumbents are likely to win another term.

State Senate

CNalysis Forecast
Safe Democratic

Democrats hold 23 of the 36 seats in the Connecticut State Senate. Term length is two years.

The CNalysis model showed Democrats with a 66% probability of maintaining control of the State Senate. Republicans had an 28% chance of winning the chamber, while there was a 6% likelihood of an even split.

State House

CNalysis Forecast
Safe Democratic

Democrats hold a large 97-54 margin over Democrats in the Connecticut House of Representatives. Members serve two-year terms.

As of November 6, the CNalysis Model showed Democrats with a 79% probability of maintaining control, while Republicans had a 21% chance of winning the chamber.