2022 Colorado Live Results


Election Date November 8, 2022
Where to Vote Find your Polling Place and Hours
Polls Close 9:00 PM Eastern Time
On this Page Results for U.S. Senate, Governor, U.S. House, State Legislature

U.S. Senate

Consensus Forecast
Likely Democratic

Democrat Michael Bennet is seeking a third term. Businessman Joe O'Dea is the Republican nominee. While it may not have much impact on the outcome, the O'Dea campaign has led to one of the first public disputes between Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. 


Consensus Forecast
Safe Democratic

Democratic Gov. Jared Polis is favored to win a second term.

U.S. House

Consensus Forecast
Safe R
Likely R
Leans R
Likely D
Safe D

These elections will be contested using redistricted boundaries, including a new congressional district due to population growth. You can use this feature to compare new and old district boundaries for any street address.

The newly-created District 8, located in Denver's northern suburbs, looks like the most competitive in the general election. District 7 Democratic Rep. Ed Perlmutter is retiring, while all other incumbents are seeking another term.


State Senate

CNalysis Forecast
Safe Democratic

Democrats hold a 21-14 majority over Republicans in the Colorado State Senate. Members serve four-year staggered terms; half of the districts are up for election this year.

The CNalysis model showed Democrats with a 77% probability of maintaining control of the State Senate. Republicans had an 23% chance of winning the chamber.

State House

CNalysis Forecast
Safe Democratic

Democrats hold a 41-24 margin over Republicans in the Colorado House of Representatives. Members serve two-year terms.

The CNalysis model gave Democrats a 65% probability of maintaining control.