2022 Arizona Live Results


Election Date November 8, 2022
Where to Vote Find your Polling Place and Hours
Polls Close 9:00 PM Eastern Time
On this Page Results for U.S. Senate, Governor, U.S. House, State Legislature

U.S. Senate

Consensus Forecast
Leans Democratic

Sen. Mark Kelly (D) is seeking a full term after winning a 2020 special election. He is being challenged by Trump-endorsed businessman Blake Masters.


Consensus Forecast
Tilt Republican

Gov. Doug Ducey (R) is term-limited. The high profile election to replace him features Trump-endorsed former news anchor Kari Lake and Democratic Secretary of State Katie Hobbs.

U.S. House

Consensus Forecast
Safe R
Leans R
Likely D
Safe D

These elections will take place using redistricted boundaries. Several incumbents are competing in renumbered districts.

The most at-risk member is Democrat Tom O'Halleran. His District 2, the largest by area in the state, was shifted to the right in redistricting. Phoenix-area District 1 also became more competitive, although GOP Rep. David Schweikert is seen as a slight favorite to win his 7th term.

Democrat Ann Kirkpatrick is retiring. She likely would have run in the new District 6, which now leans Republican.

State Senate

The Arizona State Senate has a nearly even partisan split; Republicans hold 16 of the 30 seats. Members serve two-year terms.

The CNalysis model showed Republicans with a 72% probability of maintaining control of the State Senate. Democrats had an 17% chance of winning the chamber, while there was a 11% likelihood of an even split.

State House

CNalysis Forecast
Tilt Republican

As with the State Senate, control of the Arizona House of Representatives narrowly belongs to the Republicans. The party holds 31 of 60 seats. Members serve two-year terms.